Sumary of 20 Years After 9/11: U.S. Marks Anniversary Of Attacks (In Photos):
- POOL/AFP via Getty Images Key Facts The day of remembrance for the 2,977 people who died and thousands who were hurt was observed in events Saturday morning.
- Museum, which President Joe Biden attended as well as former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.
- ASSOCIATED PRESS A family member of Jennie Nicole Gonzalez at the ceremony.
- POOL/AFP via Getty Images A bell is rung during a moment of silence.
- POOL/AFP via Getty Images The ceremony was attended by President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden, former President Barack .
- [+] Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama, former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his partner, Diana Taylor, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.
- Getty Images Violinist Randall Goosby performs at the ceremony in New York .
- POOL/AFP via Getty Images Firefighters in Stirling, Scotland, hold a moment of silence to honor the 20th anniversary of the .