Sumary of Atezolizumab regimen active in NSCLC with untreated brain metastases:
- September 10, 2021 2 min read Source/Disclosures Published by: Source: Nadal E, et al.
- Nadal and colleagues conducted their study to assess the efficacy and safety of atezolizumab (Tecentriq, Genentech/Roche), an anti-PD-L1 monoclonal antibody, for patients with advanced NSCLC and untreated, asymptomatic brain metastases.
- Secondary endpoints included response rate, duration of response, OS, quality of life, neurocognitive function and time to brain radiotherapy.
- The most common adverse events included fatigue (any grade, 60%;
- The most common immune-related adverse events included skin rash (any grade, 20%;
- Three patients experienced grade four treatment-related adverse events (thrombocytopenia, neutropenia and hallucinations).