Sumary of Brewdog’s limited-edition Euro 2020 themed lager is on sale now:
- Brewdog launched in 2007 after the founders were bored with industrially brewed lagers and ales, and wanted to brew their own craft beers..
- So Brewgod made the genius decision to launch a limited edition Euro-themed lager pack, filled with their 4.5 percent German-style Pilsner that has been transformed into cans that support every team in the Euros with some fun, football-themed designs..
- Brewdog is promising to “make sure you’re game-ready with a beer that delivers great results every time”..
- If this sounds like just the game-day brew you’re after, you’re in luck – the Brewdog Limited-Edition Euro-themed lager Lost Lager – Limited Edition is on sale now..
- Another huge benefit of Brewdog, if you’re an eco-conscious shopper, is that the brand is now officially carbon negative….