Sumary of Chloe Ting’s Two Weeks Shred – does it really work?:
- The fitness influencer has seen her workouts go viral and boasts more than 19 million subscribers on YouTube According to Google 2020 trends roundup, her no-equipment workouts were the most searched for in the UK after only Joe Wicks..
- Here everything you need to know about Chloe Ting, her Two Weeks Shred Challenge – and how our writer Liz Connor, who enjoys high-intensity fitness, got on when she put it to the test..
- Ting is an Australian YouTuber and fitness influencer who has gained huge popularity in recent months thanks to TikTok It little wonder really, as the app is where most viral trends now start, from the Dalgona coffee to the Savage dance..
- Fitness vlogger Ting has been posting her workout videos online since 2011, but TikTok users sent her ‘Chloe Ting Challenge’ viral on the platform by sharing videos of their impressive results..
- Ting has posted loads of different challenges on her website, but the one that most famous on TikTok is her ‘Two Weeks Shred Challenge’..
- INDY/LIFE Newsletter Be inspired with the latest lifestyle trends every week INDY/LIFE Newsletter Be inspired with the latest lifestyle trends every week During the 14-day challenge, there are usually between two to four workout videos to do per day, all of them hosted on YouTube..
- People online have commented about how tough Ting workouts are and, as someone who enjoys high-intensity fitness, I was keen to put her challenge to the test..
- The workouts themselves are a mixture of cardio and strength training, using just your bodyweight as resistance, so you don’t need to spend loads of money on expensive fitness gear to take part….