Sumary of Concerns over common side effects shouldn’t scare you from getting COVID-19 vaccines, doctor says:
- But Chakrabarti, an infectious diseases physician at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga, Ont., said the end result of protection against COVID-19 was worth the discomfort..
- “Just remember that these symptoms go away relatively quickly and in the end, you’re going to be immune to COVID.”.
- While there is new research that suggests a first dose offers strong immune protection, experts and officials still recommend getting both doses of the two-course vaccines being offered..
- “The interesting thing is all of these symptoms are actually coming from your immune system that is activated from the vaccine, and that’s what makes you feel that way,”.
- Infectious disease specialist Dr. Alex Wong answers questions about COVID-19 vaccines, including whether any of the vaccines has more side effects and if vaccines can be mixed..
- In rare but serious cases, vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) is a possible complication of the AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine….