Sumary of ‘Couples will be having lots of sex tonight’:
- And with this year only solar eclipse on its way (on June 10), coupled with the recent total lunar eclipse, Australia intuitive astrologer and spiritual adviser Rose Smith told news.com.au it will have definite implications on relationships..
- media_camera‘This year only solar eclipse is on its way and coupled with the recent total lunar eclipse, could be wreaking havoc on our bodies, hearts and minds,’ says intuitive astrologer Rose Smith..
- She said a lunar and solar eclipse are as powerful as each other, and with both happening so close together, a spiritual process has started but isn’t complete until sometime after this Thursday solar eclipse..
- media_cameraThe eclipse is sometimes referred to as the Ring of Fire because the moon doesn’t completely block out the sun and leaves a ring of light..
- Supplied “Lunar eclipses are about integrating experiences – the focus is internal or within – while solar eclipses are about taking action and the focus is external..
- Ms Smith said despite the fact the solar eclipse won’t be seen in Australia with the naked eye (only in the northern hemisphere), we will still experience the spiritual, emotional and physical consequences..
- “The danger period isn’t over yet because what can happen is the effects of an eclipse can last up to six months, but certainly a few months there can be consequences to all this energy flying around.”.
- “The solar eclipse is in Gemini, this means that Gemini and other air signs Libra and Aquarius will also be affected and will need to have a good handle on their emotions….