Sumary of COVID-19 Deaths: Himalayan State Struggles With Infrastructure, Accessibility Challenges:
- According to Nautiyal, the healthcare dispensary in Karanprayag has oxygen cylinders and a COVD-19 testing kit..
- Anoop Nautiyal, an Uttarakhand-based social activist and founder of the non-profit Social Development for Communities Foundation, said..
- According to a report published by IndiaSpend in 2017, only 68 percent of primary health centres (PHCs) – the frontline of the basic healthcare system – work round the clock..
- According to the social worker, the government efforts are not a satisfactory response to what the state requires..
- We cannot copy the healthcare model of other Indian states, our challenges are different from other Indian states…