Sumary of Diabetes: Two signs when you go to the toilet you have high blood sugar – symptoms:
- Hyperglycaemia can be potentially dangerous if blood sugar levels become very high or stay high for long periods.
- Your blood sugar levels, also known as blood glucose levels, are a measurement that show how much glucose you have in your blood.
- Diabetes UK says: “Your blood sugar levels go up and down throughout the day and for people living with diabetes these changes are larger and happen more often than in people who don’t have diabetes.
- “But hyperglycaemia can be potentially dangerous if blood sugar levels become very high or stay high for long periods.
- ” Moderna vaccine side effects: EMA assessing reports of a new ‘serious’ complicationIn some cases, there may be no symptoms until the blood sugar level is very high, though you may spot some when you go to the toilet.
- Symptoms of hyperglycaemia include needing to pee frequently and bladder infections.
- Other symptoms of hyperglycaemia include increased thirst and a dry mouth, tiredness, blurred vision, unintentional weight loss and tummy pain.
- ”Diabetes UK says that if you take certain medication, like insulin or sulphonylureas, checking your blood sugars is a “vital part of living with diabetes”.