Sumary of Diabetes type 2 symptoms: Three serious warning signs in your feet – ‘tingling, numbness’:
- If you have type 2 diabetes, the hormone responsible for regulating the amount of blood sugar in your blood – insulin – is impaired..
- This poses grave health risks because, although blood sugar supplies the cells with energy, it must be moderated..
- What to look for According to the CDC, there are three sensations in your feet that indicate blood sugar levels are damaging the nerves..
- The ones to watch are carbohydrates because carbs are broken down into glucose relatively fast – this can have a pronounced impact on blood sugar levels..
- The GI is a rating system for foods containing carbohydrates – it shows how quickly each food affects your blood sugar (glucose) level when that food is eaten on its own…