Sumary of Disney World Just Made a Major Update to Its Outdoor Mask Rules:
- Guests at Disney World will now be able to capture mask-free memories during the pandemic thanks to updated COVID-19 policies..
- As of April 8, Disney’s mask rules permit people to temporarily remove their masks while taking outdoor photos..
- Properly fitting face masks are still required while inside the Florida theme park for all guests ages two and up (as well as cast members)..
- So, for instance, families will be able to take the classic picture in front of the Cinderella Castle without their masks on—but only if they stay in one spot and are able to maintain a six-foot radius from other people around them, which could be hard to guarantee in a moving crowd of people..
- Disney World reopened in July 2020 with an online reservation system and COVID-19 protocols and regulations, including mandatory masks, social distancing, temperature screenings, enhanced cleaning procedures, and a 25% capacity cap….