Sumary of eBay launch ‘eBay for Change’ shop supporting small businesses that make a positive impact:
- With thousands of new products available from sellers all across the world, eBay is one of the most popular online retailers globally..
- From today onwards, eBay have launched a new shop onsite where customers can buy from small businesses and support local communities..
- Each purchase they make from eBay for Change has a direct, positive impact on supporting a variety of social causes and helping disadvantaged communities..
- From providing job training to tackling social problems like homelessness or social action, there are several causes that shoppers can help support when they spend online..
- eBay has partnered with Social Enterprise UK and World Fair Trade Organisation to help deliver the programme and give support to small businesses through training..
- “With eBay for Change, our customers will receive a great product, as well as the satisfaction that the proceeds from their purchase will make a real difference and support communities – empowering economic opportunity in new ways to create a better future for all.”.
- Discover new sellers with dedicated causes including The Good Wash Company, a health and beauty brand that supports rural employment….