Sumary of Exercise helps to increase Covid-19 vaccine efficacy and we have the science to prove it:
- Most of us know engaging in regular physical activity is a good idea, but did you know it also helps to increase Covid-19 vaccine efficacy?.
- The real reason is regular physical activity doesn’t just help to enhance overall health and well-being, but also improves your immune response to the Covid-19 vaccine..
- As per research, engaging in 30 minutes of physical activity per day at least five days a week can bring down the risk of contracting infectious diseases by 31%..
- But here the best news—those who made it a point to exercise every single day showed higher antibody concentration after vaccination..
- Experts say that regular physical activity helps to increase the number of T-cells and CD4 cells, both of which enhance immune function..
- So, going outside and exercising, and also spending time with friends and family can help to tackle both physical and emotional health effectively…