Sumary of How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Online? A Step By Step Guide:
- On June 23, 2021 As of today, the total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses given is 29 crores, out of which 5.13 crores people are fully vaccinated..
- Once you are vaccinated, the next step is to get a vaccination certificate which is issued by the government confirming that a person has been successfully vaccinated..
- Once an individual takes the first jab, a vaccination certificate is issued which could be used at the time of travel or accessing other premises that require a proof of inoculation..
- The vaccination certificate includes all the basic details of the person like name, gender, age, along with other details like name of the vaccine, date of receiving and details of vaccination (partially or fully vaccinated)..
- CoWIN website, UMANG App, Digi-locker App or Aarogya Setu App How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate From CoWIN?.
- Download your vaccine certificate and save a copy How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate From Digilocker App?.
- The government has recently announced a new update using which an applicant can correct any inadvertent errors in name, year of birth and gender printed on the CoWIN vaccination certificate…