Sumary of How to treat rosacea: the 6 things that trigger acne rosacea:
- Acne rosacea is a form of acne that causes a range of different symptoms;
- uk chatted to Dr Deborah Lee from Dr Fox Online Pharmacy to find out the six things that trigger rosacea and how to treat the condition.
- Acne rosacea is a long-term skin condition that mainly affects the face.
- The first signs of rosacea include redness or blushing across your nose, cheeks, forehead and chin that comes and goes, and a burning or stinging feeling when using water or skincare productsThe redness may be harder to see on darker skin.
- READ MORE- Amazon Prime Day 2021: best hair, makeup, and skincare dealsSkincareSkincare is a vital part of treating rosacea.
- Dr Lee said: “In rosacea, the skin is inflamed and also tends to be dry because the inflammation damages the barrier function of the skin.
- ”Dr Lee advises people with rosacea to use a gentle skin cleanser.
- “Moisturisers have been specially formulated for people suffering from rosacea, so there’s plenty of products to choose from.