Sumary of Hunt warns against linking death to jab:
- An aged care resident died just hours after receiving her vaccination, with Palaszczuk demanding answers about a possible link with the jab..
- Federal health authorities have reiterated there is no obvious causal link between the death of an elderly woman and the COVID-19 jab she received hours earlier after the Queensland Premier demanded answers about a possible connection..
- The 82-year-old, who had been living at the Blue Care Yurana aged care facility in Springwood, south of Brisbane, received her jab about 10am on Wednesday..
- CMO Professor Paul Kelly said while the death would be investigated, there did not appear to be a link between her death and the vaccine..
- The woman is said to have suffered from a number of underlying health conditions, including lung disease, as has been reported by the Courier Mail..
- But Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt reiterated the department position, cautioning against drawing linkages between vaccinations and elderly recipients which are “sadly inevitable”….