Sumary of KEEPsAKE 2: Risankizumab improves signs, symptoms in refractory PsA:
- Efficacy and Safety of Risankizumab for Active Psoriatic Arthritis, Including Patients With Inadequate Response or Intolerance to Biologic Therapies:.
- Risankizumab is linked to significantly greater improvements in psoriatic arthritis signs and symptoms than placebo in patients with an inadequate response, or intolerance, to other drugs, according to a speaker at the EULAR 2021 Congress..
- “Risankizumab is a humanized immunoglobulin G1 monoclonal antibody that binds to the p19 subunit of IL-23 and selectively inhibits this cytokine..
- “Risankizumab was well tolerated with a safety profile consistent with that established for risankizumab in the treatment of moderate-to-severe psoriasis.”.
- Adobe Stock “This is the phase-3 risankizumab psoriatic arthritis program, which included two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies,”.
- “KEEPsAKE 1 was risankizumab versus placebo in adults with active psoriatic arthritis who have a history of inadequate response or intolerance to at least one disease-modifying antirheumatic drug therapy..
- KEEPsAKE 2 was risankizumab versus placebo in adults with active PsA who have a history of inadequate response or intolerance to one or two biologic therapies or to at least one DMARD therapy.”.
- A total of 444 participants were randomized, with 224 assigned to receive 150 mg of subcutaneous risankizumab at weeks 0, 4 and 16….