Sumary of Kenya: How Taking the Jab Helped Me Beat Deadly Delta Variant:
- I am an affable person and probably got it from friends,” he said.
- A panicky Mr Fundi embarked on a social media update spree, trotting out every detail about the state of his health several times a day.
- “I also made several calls and sent out WhatsApp messages informing friends and family of the results.
- Sign up for free AllAfrica Newsletters Get the latest in African news delivered straight to your inbox His biggest worry at the time was that he could have infected his wife and son.
- Immediate worry The doctors, however, clarified to him that as a confirmed patient, his immediate worry should have been himself and not others.