Sumary of Kenya: Kenya Records 21 Deaths and 148 New Covid Cases:
- Nairobi — Kenya recorded 148 new COVID-19 cases Monday raising the country’s caseload to 172, 639 with a positivity rate of 6.8 percent..
- Health Cabinet Secretary Mutahi Kagwe said the new infections were identified from 2, 163 samples tested on Sunday..
- “All of them being late deaths reported after conducting Facility Record Audits on diverse dates in the month of April and May,”.
- A total of 1,147 patients are currently admitted to various health facilities countrywide, while 4,802 patients were under Home Based Isolation and Care program..
- According to the Health Ministry statistics, 13, 194 Kenyans had received their second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine by June 7 among them 6,337 health workers…