Sumary of Linked color imaging may improve adenoma detection in endoscopy:
- Endoscopy with linked color imaging may help improve adenoma detection, particularly among endoscopists who normally have lower adenoma detection rates, according to study results..
- “Linked color imaging [LCI] is a new equipment-based image-enhanced endoscopy [eIEE] designed to enhance slight color differences,”.
- “LCI enhances the color separation of red blood vessels and white pits, allowing similar visualization to conventional white light imaging [WLI]..
- Furthermore, LCI is brighter than blue laser imaging [BLI]-bright and is expected to enhance visibility to improve polyp detection.”.
- WLI, 63.2%), However, endoscopy with LCI helped improve average ADR among endoscopists with low detection rates (76%) compared with high-detectors (55.1%;…