Sumary of Michigan officials investigating after 246 ‘fully vaccinated’ residents get COVID-19, 3 die: report:
- Against COVID-19 later tested positive for the deadly bug — including three who have died, according to a new report..
- 1 and March 31 — tested positive at least two weeks after receiving the last dose of the inoculation, a health official told the Detroit News..
- “Some of these individuals may ultimately be excluded from this list due to continuing to test positive from a recent infection prior to being fully vaccinated,”.
- “These cases are undergoing further review to determine if they meet other CDC criteria for determination of potential breakthrough, including the absence of a positive antigen or PCR test less than 45 days prior to the post-vaccination positive test,”.
- “In general, these persons have been more likely to be asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic compared with vaccinated persons,”.
- “Of the 117 with hospitalization data entered, 11 were hospitalized, 103 were not hospitalized, and three are reported as unknown,”…