Sumary of More Indians Plan Move Abroad to Flee Country’s Coronavirus Crisis:
- Now, after the past two months of health crisis in India, Bhatt is certain that he and his family can get better health facilities abroad than in India..
- A resident of Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh recently moved to Singapore in the hope of finding better healthcare..
- “A lot of clients from middle-class families have contacted us and are exploring the best possibilities to move abroad permanently with their families”, said Vipul Rohilla from Visa Experts..
- “They want to move either to a country of their choice or one which offers better facilities – particularly where health and education are concerned – requires minimum investment, and takes less time to process their immigration application”, Rohilla added..
- He also said that before the pandemic, people had different reasons to move abroad including expanding their business, or seeking preferable taxation….