Sumary of More vaccine doses have now been administered in Victoria than NSW:
- More vaccine doses have now been administered in Victoria than NSW, as vaccination rates spiked during its latest Covid-19 outbreak..
- Just over 48,000 doses were administered in Victoria on Thursday, almost 8000 more than in NSW, taking the state total to 1,558,081..
- Australia enjoyed its biggest single-day vaccination spike since the rollout began, with 153,338 more doses taking the nation total above 5.6 million..
- Health Department statistics showed 3.46 million of those had been administered by the Commonwealth, and another 2.17 million via state and territory clinics..
- News Corp Australia The Commonwealth had administered just over half of Victoria doses (808,611), while state-run clinics accounted for the other 749,470..
- NSW state-run clinics picked up a smaller share of its rollout, administering 561,593 alongside 965,507 from the Commonwealth..
- But Australia two biggest states lagged behind Tasmania, the ACT, and the NT in terms of doses administered per capita..
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Thursday touted the prospect of a travel bubble with Singapore, after meeting with the country Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, but warned the milestone was “still some time”…