Sumary of My family doesn't use toilet paper for butt-cleaning anymore. We've switched to bidets, and we're not going back.:
- We installed our bidet during the toilet-paper shortage at the beginning of the pandemic.
- Having a bidet cut the amount of money we spent on toilet paper, which was significant.
- As someone with a vagina, I still rely on toilet paper to clean myself.
- I wasn’t even two weeks postpartum with twins when the looming pandemic sent everyone into toilet-paper-hoarding mode.
- I sent my husband in search of the basic things we needed: formula, wipes, diapers, canned food, and toilet paper .
- Given that we couldn’t find toilet paper anywhere and it was obvious that the pandemic was here to stay, it was time.
- We also realized that relying solely on toilet paper was archaic and gross.
- Learning to use a bidet was intimidating at firstI grew up in South America, so I was used to having both a bidet and a toilet in the bathroom.