Sumary of Outbreak Investigation of Salmonella Enteritidis: Peaches (August 2020):
- The multistate outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis infections linked to peaches from Prima Wawona that were sold in several regions of the United States and Canada, investigated by the FDA, along with CDC and Canadian, state, and local partners, is over..
- FDA also worked to publicly disclose international distribution of recalled product from Prima Wawona in an effort to facilitate the swift removal of all potentially affected product from the international market..
- More information about international distribution of the recalled product can be found in the previously published table below..
- The bulk/loose peaches supplied by Prima Wawona are sold in grocery stores in a variety of formats, typically bins where consumers may select their own fruit and may have the following stickers with PLU numbers on them:.
- SYDNEY AUSTRALIA FRESH SOLUTIONS GROUP PERTH AUSTRALIA FRESH SOLUTIONS GROUP SYDNEY AUSTRALIA FRESH SOLUTIONS GROUP MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA VALLEYFRESH NORTH AMERICA LLC..
- PERTH AUSTRALIA THE PRODUCE PEOPLE LTD., SASKATOON SK CANADA STAR PRODUCE CALGARY AB CANADA METRO RICHELIEU INC / METRO ONTARIO INC..
- ETOBICOKE ON CANADA FRESH TASTE PRODUCE TORONTO OT CANADA NORTH AMERICAN PRODUCE TORONTO ON CANADA FRESH TASTE PRODUCE N..
- BOUCHERVILLE QC CANADA INTERNATIONAL PRODUCE GROUP, LLC HONG KONG CHINA THE FRESH CONNECTION HONG KONG CHINA SUN FRESH INTERNATIONAL L.L.C..
- DE DELEGACION AZCAPOTZA MX MEXICO ACUMEN FRUIT SA DE CV MEXICO CITY MX MEXICO GYS MARKETING HERMOSILLO SONORA MEXICO SUN FRESH INTERNATIONAL L.L.C..
- MANILA PHILIPPINES INTERNATIONAL PRODUCE GROUP, LLC MANILA PHILIPPINES INTERNATIONAL PRODUCE GROUP, LLC SINGAPORE SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL PRODUCE GROUP, LLC TAIPEI TAIWAN Product Images Case Count Map Provided by CDC Case Counts Total Illnesses:.
- Nationwide Useful Links Previous Updates As of August 28, 2020, Canada, Singapore, and New Zealand have issued recalls of Prima Wawona peaches..
- Information received by FDA indicates that recalled Wawona peaches were shipped to foreign consignees in Australia, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and the United Arab Emirates….