Sumary of Rachel Zoe's husband says he had to let their son fall 30 feet from a ski lift because the 9-year-old couldn't breathe:
- Rachel Zoe and her husband, Rodger Berman, discussed their son Skyler’s skiing accident on their podcast.
- Berman said Skyler wasn’t able to sit on the lift, so he dangled as his father held him up.
- Berman said he had to drop Skyler 30 feet because Skyler’s ski gear was strangling him.
- “In December, Zoe said her 9-year-old son, Skyler, had fallen from a ski lift during a trip to Aspen, Colorado.
- They said Berman, Skyler, and their other son, Kaius, had been trying to sit on a ski lift with their ski instructor, Scott.
- Berman said Skyler was never actually sitting on it because the seat was too high.
- ” A post shared by Rachel Zoe (@rachelzoe) “It pushed him forward,” Berman said, adding that Skyler started slipping.
- Berman said he and Scott grabbed Skyler to prevent him from being run over by the ski lift.