Sumary of Reach new sexual heights with the eagle position — a sexier, more pleasurable version of missionary:
- The eagle sex position is just like missionary, but with the legs of the bottom partner spread open.
- If you enjoy missionary sex but want to switch things up a bit, it’s time to try the eagle sex position.
- Almost everything about the eagle position is similar to missionary, making it an easy — but very sexy — position to switch into.
- Here’s how to do the eagle position, as well as a sex therapist’s tips on how to maximize pleasure while you’re in it.
- How to do the eagle sex position The eagle sex position is essentially missionary, but with the legs of the bottom partner spread open, says Rachel Zar, LMFT, CST, a sex therapist at Spark Chicago Therapy and the Northwestern Medicine Center for Sexual Medicine &
- Here’s how to do to the eagle sex position in three easy steps:The partner being penetrated lies down flat on the bed.
- Related How to spice up missionary: 3 variations on the classic position and 4 sexy tips for making it even hotter Like missionary, Zar says the eagle is a position that can reliably feel good for both partners for a couple of different reasons.
- Second, the eagle position allows for deep penetration, if that’s something both partners enjoy.