Sumary of Seychelles: Bahrain, Seychelles Discuss Post-Covid-19 Challenges, Tourism and Technology:
- Economic challenges post-COVID-19 were discussed between the two island states of Bahrain and Seychelles on Tuesday..
- Sheikh Khalid Bin Abdullah Al Khalifa spoke after presenting his credentials to President Wavel Ramkalawan at State House..
- According to Al Khalifa, it is important for the two countries to work together to tackle economic challenges during and after COVID-19..
- Tourism is another strong area for cooperation, as Al Khalifa said both countries are island states and have a lot in common..
- “Telecommunications is very important and the president is keen to have the two companies in Bahrain and here to work with each other..
- “In terms of the private sector, today I will have a meeting with the ministry of finance minister and there are a lot of topics which we will discuss, a lot of cooperation between Seychelles and bank of Bahrain..
- Sign up for free AllAfrica Newsletters After meeting with the president, the Ambassador also paid a courtesy call to Vice President Ahmed Afif..
- “There will be a memorandum signing in the coming future I am having the draft which we discussed earlier but then we will let the two chambers of commerce meet with each other and sign,”…