Sumary of ‘Tactile and spontaneous’: Zara Tindall and Queen body language suggests ‘indulgent’ bond:
- During these times, their body language may have shown a glimpse of their close bond.
- Body language expert Judi James claimed they have shown a “joyful and indulgent” relationship.
- When together, the expert claimed their body language represented their “strong bonds”.
- She said: “There are three key body language signals defining the strong bonds of affection here, their proximity, their touch rituals and their mirroring.
- The expert highlighted one outing where the royals were seen together smiling on a balcony at Royal Ascot.