Sumary of Top in cardiology: Physical activity recommendation, icosapent ethyl treatment:
- Increasing physical activity levels may also help lower BP and blood cholesterol levels, according to a new American Heart Association recommendation..
- A new American Heart Association recommendation indicated that increasing physical activity levels may also help lower BP and blood cholesterol levels..
- Adobe Stock Another top story indicated patients who were administered icosapent ethyl and had high or moderate eicosapentaenoic acid levels experienced better heart failure outcomes than those with low levels of that acid..
- A new scientific statement from the American Heart Association published in Hypertension recommended increasing physical activity to aid in lowering mildly to moderately elevated BP and blood cholesterol in adults..
- In patients from the REDUCE-IT trial assigned icosapent ethyl, those who achieved high or moderate levels of eicosapentaenoic acid had better heart failure outcomes compared with those who achieved low levels, researchers reported..
- The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the risks despite the possibility of heart-related complications such as myocarditis, the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association announced in a statement..
- The American College of Cardiology Global Heart Attack Treatment Initiative had considerable positive influence on care delivery for myocardial infarctions in low- and middle-income countries, according to a presentation at a recent meeting of the society….