Sumary of Vitamin D deficiency: Have your urine habits changed? The hidden sign of an overdose:
- Symptoms of high levels of calcium include polyuria, which is an increase in the number of times a person needs to urinate..
- Other symptoms of high levels of calcium include bone or muscle pain, nausea or vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, increased thirst, or unusual drowsiness, tiredness, or weakness..
- If you take too much, it can cause the blood to retain calcium, leading to a condition known as hypercalcemia (excessive levels of calcium in the blood)..
- Other warning signs of hypercalcemia include nausea and vomiting, a loss of appetite, and confusion, disorientation or double thinking..
- Painful side effect [ADVICE] Excess calcium in the bloodstream can bind with phosphate and form crystals that deposit in soft body tissues..
- The kidney is especially vulnerable to calcium deposits because of its role as a filter and its many small passageways..
- The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a build-up of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination, said the Mayo Clinic….