Sumary of Watch Dr. Pimple Popper remove a 'cute little' cyst that 'spit' in her face:
- Dr. Pimple Popper treated a man with an epidermoid cyst on his cheek.
- After it squirted in her face, she drained it with her fingers.
- Dr. Pimple Popper helped a man part ways with a “frenemy,” a cyst on his cheek, in a recent video on her YouTube channel.
- Dr. Pimple Popper identified it as an epidermoid cyst, a type of cyst that occurs when skin cells burrow and multiply underneath the skin, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- To treat the man, Dr. Pimple Popper first numbed the cyst off-camera using an injectable solution.
- “This thing spit at me a few times,” Dr. Pimple Popper, whose real name is dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee, said in the video.
- As she spoke with the patient and squeezed his cheek, creamy yellow pus squirted out of the growth.
- Next, Lee used her fingers to squeeze on both sides of the growth, releasing more solid pus that was also yellow in color.