Sumary of Zimbabwe: CDC Endorses Zim As Low Risk Covid-19 Destination:
- Zimbabwe has been rated as a low risk destination for travellers by the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, in what analysts say is an endorsement of the country’s sound Covid-19 response..
- Deputy Minister of Health and Child Care, Dr John Mangwiro, yesterday said the endorsement was a sign that the national response was working, and urged citizens to continue adhering to the prescribed containment measures..
- If other people are now endorsing what we are doing it shows that what we are doing guided by the President is working,”.
- Sign up for free AllAfrica Newsletters President Mnangagwa’s administration has received praises from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the People’s Republic of China for the way it has confronted the deadly pandemic..
- Recently, Vice President and Health and Child Care Minister, Dr Constantino Chiwenga, commended the fight against Covid-19….