Sumary of Zimbabwe: Private Health Players Key – VP:
- The Second Republic had drawn up an ambitious health revitalisation programme expected to be in sync with the country’s economic status which is primed to reach the upper middle income economy by 2030..
- We strongly believe that we need to reorganise and revamp our systems for us to achieve universal health access..
- “We need to strengthen our primary health care, improve our non-communicable diseases detection, treatment, care and stop outbound medical tourism..
- To make health for all a reality, we need individuals and communities who have access to high quality health services,”.
- “My Ministry is up to speed with matters relating to health insurance which are affecting health service delivery, particularly challenges faced by clients who have medical aid cover..
- “Government is reaffirming its role in preventing catastrophic health expenditure through regularisation of medical aid societies under the Medical Aid Regulatory Authority which will soon be created under the Ministry of Health and Child Care…