Sumary of Here’s why you MUST add calendula oil to your skincare routine:
- Calendula oil has been used since time immemorial to protect the skin from various issues.
- Listen to this article Calendula is an incredible flower that has been used for centuries by many cultures and traditions, including Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine.
- It is largely used in an oil form for skincare, because of its holistic healing qualities.
- Calendula oil is processed from the petals of marigold plants by steam distillation.
- Calendula oil is commonly used in skincare products for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Calendula petals contain five compounds: Oleanolic acid, lupeol, quercetin, alpha amyrin, and beta amyrin.
- Skin benefits of calendula oil Here are six key skin benefits of calendula oil: 1. Soothes inflammation Inflammation can wreak havoc on the skin.
- Calendula oil is a natural remedy, which contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.