Sumary of STOP using expired lipstick! A dermat reveals why it’s a big sin:
- Toss away all those lipsticks hidden in your drawers, since forever!
- That’s because applying expired lipstick can make you VERY sick.
- Listen to this article Who all missed applying lipsticks during the pandemic?
- If you are planning on reusing lipsticks that you purchased ages ago, hold on.
- Just like every other cosmetic product, lipsticks also have a shelf life;
- On average, a premium lipstick brand lasts anywhere between 12 to 18 months.
- There are several ways to check if your lipstick has expired or not.
- See if it oozes moisture Notice if it glides on the lips or not But what’s going to happen if you ignore everything and continue to apply the lipstick?