Sumary of Active COVID-19 cases exceed 4K as Saskatchewan adds 2 new deaths:
- Saskatchewan’s COVID-19-related death toll rose by two to 629 on Wednesday as active case numbers continue to rise.
- Alberta, Saskatchewan COVID-19 spike a lesson for rest of Canada: experts According to the provincial government’s dashboard, there were 475 new cases, bringing the overall infection total in Saskatchewan to 60,149. This is the second-highest increase to date after more than 500 new infections on Tuesday.
- 19, when it was 4,156. The Saskatoon zone leads the province with 997. Story continues below Saskatchewan’s hospitals are currently providing care for 224 patients with COVID-19: 184 are receiving inpatient care and 40 are in intensive care units.
- New COVID-19 case data includes children, testing prioritized in Saskatchewan The number of recoveries from the virus has grown by 387 to a total of 55,504.According to the dashboard, 4,010 COVID-19 tests were performed on Tuesday.
- A total of 1,505,431 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Saskatchewan, provincial government officials said.