Sumary of ‘Bonkers’: Jaw-dropping list for nanny:
- Actress Hollis Jane Andrews said she was interviewed in 2013 for the role to care for two young boys – though she didn’t specify their age..
- On the two-page list of duties for the job – which she turned down – were a string of unusual demands including instructing her to “act like a kid”.
- The document begins with an overview of the job, telling Hollis she needs to treat the boys with love and care at all times..
- The parents then state that the boys are to be taken out, where Hollis is told to get them to run and run with them..
- If the boys hurt themselves during this exhausting playtime, Hollis was told to “keep them quiet, apply Dianetics and assist tech always”..
- But Hollis’ duties wouldn’t stop there – she’d then need to “magically transform into a cleaning nazi”…