Sumary of COVID-19: MLHU reports 18 cases, 15 recoveries Friday:
- The most recently recorded death was added to the MLHU’s dashboard on Sept.
- 1.617.3.Further information can be found on the health unit’s summary of COVID-19 cases in Middlesex-London.
- HospitalizationsLondon Health Sciences Centre says it is caring for nine inpatients with COVID-19 as of Friday, a decrease of two from Thursday.
- Five or fewer inpatients with COVID-19 are in Children’s Hospital, with none in pediatric critical care.
- City of Kingston increases fines, names partygoers to crack down on gatherings Five or fewer staff are currently positive with COVID-19, the organization reported, a decrease from six on Tuesday.
- 4:12 Breaking down the hefty cost of treating COVID-19 Breaking down the hefty cost of treating COVID-19 Schools and childcareOne case is reported at a child care or early years centre: Kids and Company – London.
- The MLHU is not currently reporting any cases at schools in the region.
- Quebec reports 879 new COVID-19 cases, its highest daily infection number in months When looking at all cases in the last six weeks, 16.6 per cent (or 130 of 783 cases) involved people who were fully vaccinated and 16.09 per cent (or 126 cases) were partially vaccinated.