Sumary of COVID-19: MLHU reports 20 cases Thursday, SWPH adds 34:
- Jump to: Hospitalizations – Outbreaks – Schools – Vaccinations and testing – Ontario – Elgin and Oxford – Huron and Perth – Sarnia and Lambton The Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU) reported 20 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday, though the total tally increased by 19, with the discrepancy likely due to data cleanup.
- There are also no active outbreaks associated with any schools or child-care centres.
- 7. View link » Ontario Trending Stories New COVID-19 variant identified in South Africa has scientists concerned International students and offshore banking flagged in Canadian real estate money laundering The province reported 748 cases Thursday and four deaths.
- Story continues below View link » Elgin and OxfordOn Thursday, Southwestern Public Health reported:5,251 total cases (34 new cases and a decrease of one due to data cleanup)178 active cases (a decrease of 13)4,976 resolved cases (an increase of 20)97 deaths to date (unchanged)Further details can be found on SWPH’s COVID-19 dashboard.
- Information on school cases can be found on the websites of the Thames Valley District School Board and the London District Catholic School Board.
- Full case counts by municipality can be found on the health unit’s dashboard.
- A look at the rebound for an industry grounded by COVID-19 HPPH reported an outbreak at Elma Township Public School in North Perth, declared Nov.
- Data on school cases can be found on the websites of the Avon-Maitland District School Board and the Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board.