Sumary of COVID-19: N.B. reports almost 100 new cases, active total surpasses 740:
- New Brunswick reported 96 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday and announced that more than 8,300 appointments were booked for children aged five to 11 to receive their first dose of the pediatric COVID-19 vaccine.
- To meet the demand for vaccination appointments, the province said additional clinics for children have been added in Zone 1 (Moncton region) and Zone 3 (Fredericton region).
- Confirmed cases in schools and child-care facilitiesThe province announced that a case has been confirmed at Angels ‘R’ Wee in Zone 2 (Saint John region) and Causerie Amicale Inc. in Zone 1 (Moncton region).
- 7, 89 early learning and child-care facilities have had confirmed cases of COVID-19. Trending Stories Gen.
- Wayne Eyre officially taking over as new chief of the defence staff Freezing rain wreaks havoc on roads in Edmonton region, several fatal collisions Thursday morning 1:57 N.
- changes self-isolation rules to curb household transmission N.
- changes self-isolation rules to curb household transmission Regional breakdown of new casesThe 28 new cases in Zone 1 (Moncton region) are as follows: Story continues below three people 19 and under;seven people 30-39;seven people 40-49;a person 50-59;five people 60-69;two people 70-79;a person 80-89;