Sumary of Curious Kids: how do we feel thirsty?:
- And we need water to do all sorts of really important things.
- We need water to help us digest our food, and move nutrients and oxygen around our body.
- We need water to make our muscles move and to make sure we don’t get too hot or too cold.
- We lose water all the time too – when we sweat, breathe and go to the toilet.
- It can tell us when our body doesn’t have enough water (but has too many salts and minerals).
- Curious Kids: how do sea creatures drink sea water and not get sick?