Sumary of Dear Fiona: My mother is constantly at our house – and it’s making things very unpleasant:
- I thought this would make things easier for us all – we could keep an eye on her, and she could visit occasionally for a meal and see the grandchildren.
- “What started out as an idea to make all your lives easier has become a nightmare for you – and probably for her too.
- By moving away from her old home, she has lost her support network – presumably she had friends and various kinds of involvements where she used to live?
- Now though, she needs to rebuild her network, find new friends, and stop relying on you.
- TODO: define component type factbox“Rather than look at everything you have difficulty with, I suggest you start with one thing at a time.
- “You could also encourage her to make local friends of her own age, and at the same time discourage her from dropping in whenever she feels like it.