Sumary of Dorchester, Ont. fundraising walk for myeloma research returns for 13th year:
- The annual walk is the London and District Myeloma Support Group‘s major annual fundraiser and raises money for myeloma clinical trials at the London Regional Cancer Program.
- ” Story continues below Multiple myeloma is the most common type of plasma cell cancer in which abnormal plasma cells can form tumours in bones and bone marrow — the spongy tissue found inside bones.
- ” 4:14 Bladder Cancer Canada Awareness Walk goes virtual during the pandemic Previous Video Next Video Londoner Heather Appleton and her family will be participating in Sunday’s walk.
- “I don’t feel like a cancer patient … Life is good,” she smiled.
- A look at form of cancer MP Jim Carr is facing The Walk of Champions was started in 2009 by myeloma patients Dan Childerhose and the late Keith Fleming.