Sumary of FDA Again Warns Parents Not to Get Children Under 12 Vaccinated Yet:
- 23, the Food and Drug Administration granted full approval to Pfizer-BioNTech’s coronavirus vaccine for people 16 and up, paving the way for an increase in mandates in both the public and private sectors.
- guidance would apply, and where states have instituted their own mask policies.
- The battle over masks has become contentious in some states, with some local leaders defying state bans.
- More than 400 colleges and universities are requiring students to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Almost all are in states that voted for President Biden.
- “You’ve got them vaccinated for all kinds of other things — measles mumps rubella — for them to go to school, to be able to play sports, they’ve had to have these vaccinations.