Sumary of How Pediatricians Are Talking with Nervous Parents About the COVID-19 Vaccine:
- Share on PinterestPediatricians are gearing up to talk with parents about the safety, efficacy, and benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines in kids..
- Pediatricians across the country are already having conversations with patients and their parents about the safety, efficacy, and benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines in children..
- A panel for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) voted unanimously on Wednesday to recommend the Pfizer vaccine for kids ages 12 to 15..
- Across the country, many pediatricians are gearing up to talk with parents about the safety, efficacy, and benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines in kids..
- Dr. Danelle Fisher, a pediatrician and chair of pediatrics at Providence Saint John Health Center in Santa Monica, California, plans to speak to the vaccine safety and efficacy observed not only in clinical trials in children and adults, but across the adult population in the real world..
- Dr. Zachary Hoy, a pediatric infectious disease specialist at Nashville Pediatric Infectious Disease in Tennessee, is informing patients and their parents about the potential side effects some kids may experience after vaccination..
- According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, kids account for about 14 percent of COVID-19 cases in the United States…