Sumary of I started 'free bleeding' after giving birth, and I'm never going back to disposable period products:
- After having my first child, I was sent home with a pile of adult diapers and maxi pads to contain my postpartum bleeding.
- A quick Google search introduced me to the concept of “free bleeding.
- Free bleeding involves having a period without collecting your flow.
- But having all this data has helped me with my free-bleeding journey.
- While this is not considered absolute free bleeding for those who are die-hard, it still doesn’t stop my flow like other period products do, and it gives me a certain barrier to avoid major stains.
- I also try to wear dark-colored clothing or clothes I don’t care much about because sometimes blood stains don’t come out of certain materials or light-colored fabrics.