Sumary of Kim Kardashian says she will always be Kanye's biggest cheerleader in front of their kids, no m…:
- Kim Kardashian told Vogue that she will be Ye’s biggest cheerleader in front of their children.
- Just days after Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, lashed out about his 8-year-old North being on TikTok despite his objections, his ex, Kim Kardashian, said she’ll always be a supportive coparent to him.
- “Make sure you are your co-parent’s biggest cheerleader, no matter what you’re personally going through,” Kardashian said in an interview with Vogue.
- That doesn’t mean Kardashian doesn’t have her own feelings about Ye’s behavior, but she’s vowed to keep them hidden from her kids.
- Kardashian is also determined to keep “all matters regarding our children” out of the public eye as much as she can, she said on her Instagram stories.