Sumary of Parents in hunger strike over girl’s death:
- The grieving parents of a girl, 7, who died waiting to be seen by a doctor in Perth have begun a hunger strike as they demand answers..
- The grieving parents of a young girl who died waiting to be seen by a doctor at Perth Children Hospital have started a hunger strike as they demand answers over her death..
- Little Aishwarya Aswath waited two hours in the emergency department on Easter Saturday after she arrived at the hospital with a fever..
- Her parents, Aswath Chavittupara and Prasitha Sasidharan, pleaded with staff for her to be assessed as her eyes became cloudy, and her hands turned cold and became rigid..
- The parents began their strike outside the Perth Children Hospital early on Saturday morning holding signs reading, “Fight for justice for Aishwarya”….