Sumary of Severe atopic dermatitis associated with depression, internalizing behaviors in children:
- September 10, 2021 1 min read Source/Disclosures Published by: Disclosures: Kern reports no relevant financial disclosures.
- Please see the study for all other authors’ relevant financial disclosures.
- Back to Healio Severe atopic dermatitis is associated with depression and internalizing behaviors in childhood and adolescence, according to a study.
- “Published research has highlighted many important systemic comorbidities, and among them, a growing body of evidence supports an association between AD and anxiety, depression and suicidality.
- This longitudinal, population-based cohort study included 11,181 children from birth through age 10 using data from the U.K. Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children.