Sumary of South Australia offers Pfizer to over-60s:
- Camera IconSouth Australia has joined the NT in offering Pfizer vaccination jabs to over 60 year olds.
- “From Monday, children aged 12 to 15 and people aged 60 and over will be able to book in for Pfizer vaccinations at state-run clinics.
- “We know there have been many people over the age of 60 who said, ‘We don’t want the AstraZeneca, we want the Pfizer jab, this is why we are not having the jab’,” the premier said.
- Saturday’s vaccination announcement coincided with news of one new COVID-19 case in South Australia.
- “There will be people in South Australia who receive an SMS about this (potential) exposure,” Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier said.